These are few ways I modify the code, if needed, in SuiteCRM:
- SuiteCRM User Guide: this guide is well written and maps the way to learn about the system as a user and as a developer.
- I joined the SuiteCRM Community: Here I learn a lot of helpful information from developers who have been dealing with the same issues I encounter.
- I have studied the 215 database tables in SuiteCRM and recreated a map to understand how they are related to each other, the fields, properties and data types.
- I am constantly mastering small skills. For instance, when I started the first challenge was making installations and upgrading by downloading the zip file from the SuiteCRM page. I did it over and over until I got it right.
- I learnt about folders and files structures, permissions, backup, cron jobs, modules
- I play with the code and try to understand how PHP and Angular is used.
Above all I am a user for my own business which creates the need to learn new functionalities in SuiteCRM.
If you need me for a consultation or to install, configure and manage your SuiteCRM , contact me via email@example.com